📺 Webinar Replay: Udemy GenAI product preview 📺

Chrystie
Chrystie Posts: 531 Udemy rank
edited August 12 in Viewing Room

Hello Instructors!

Earlier this week, the Udemy team hosted an exclusive GenAI Sneak Preview webinar, giving instructors a first look at the groundbreaking AI tools we’re rolling out. These tools are designed to supercharge your course visibility, elevate learner engagement, and streamline your workflow.

During this hour-long session, our product managers unveiled and demoed two innovative tools: the AI Assistant for Learners and AI-Powered Learning Paths for Organizations. These features are set to transform how learners connect to your content and how organizations leverage your content.

The presentation concluded with a lively live Q&A session, during which instructors had the chance to engage directly with our panelists and explore the possibilities these tools offer.

Additional Resources:

GenAI FAQs

GenAI Principles 

Feedback Form

Tagged:

Comments

• Alexia
    Alexia Posts: 448 mentor rank

I’m hearing an annual opt out option where Udemy assures us our data will be removed from the Gen AI models if we choose not to move forward. So if I opt in today, and opt out next year, my data is safe from being used moving forward.

“Opting out may lower the opportunity for learners to find and use our content.”

This is a highly discussed question in the community platform…how to get traction for our courses, and get a course on Udemy for Business (UFB). I believe the answer to this question in the near future will be to opt into the Gen AI program.

I’m consistently getting emails from companies who are changing their terms of use policies. As a common citizen, I admit to not fully understanding what this means. This takes a lot of trust to move forward with something that could change, so I appreciate a continual opt out option when and if terms of use change. The Gen AI landscape is complex and difficult to understand, and change is happening fast. What it is today will not be what it will be.

• SergeyK
    SergeyK Posts: 31 storyteller rank

@Chrystie is there a feedback form for this webinar for those who watched recording? 🤔

• Hi @Chrystie , thank you for the recording. I'm excited about seeing the new tools in action :-)

• MarinaT
    MarinaT Posts: 1,884 Udemy rank

Hi @SergeyK,

Thank you for asking! You can find the feedback form here.
    We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback😊.