About Audio Equipment for recording

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Audio Equipment for recording

Go to solution

Dear Sirs, 

I have not published my course, I still have a plan of How to make standard of Quality of Video n the Audio of the Couse. I have sent the test Video 2 times, n get the feedback , thank so much Udemy Publisher team, the result are: the Video grainy ( maybe the standard of pixel less than 720 of my equipment ? ), & the Audio is noisy, give the clue, that is it a need to stand the Audio equipment? because there is a movement of my Audio equipment, And is that better that Video n Audio Equipment placed at a different position, so be able to get better setting of video & Audio instantly ? It means not make the noisy matter? What about yr experiences, is it better I buy the Equipment of Video n Audio Not as one set Equipment for recording the course of you all my belove friends, thank a lot yr sugestions n giving informations

Yours 

Nurhadi yuwono

Indonesia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hello @Nurhadiyuwo116  a fairly new iPhone or smartphone will do the job well. Basic editing tools like either Camtasia or Screenflow will brighten video and reduce noise. If you read the posts here you will find many excellent suggestions. Search for posts by Phil Ebiner - I highly recommend his great suggestions. Good luck.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hello @Nurhadiyuwo116  a fairly new iPhone or smartphone will do the job well. Basic editing tools like either Camtasia or Screenflow will brighten video and reduce noise. If you read the posts here you will find many excellent suggestions. Search for posts by Phil Ebiner - I highly recommend his great suggestions. Good luck.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors