Adding 2 videos as content under 1 Lecture

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding 2 videos as content under 1 Lecture

I need to know how to add a second video as content under the power point presentation I have downloaded under a Lecture.

4 Replies

@AnnMartin065 

I have never figured out how to do that. I always add a new lecture. It seems I can add lots of resources but only one video.

LL

I am also trying to upload a second video but there does not seem to be the facility to do this.  I have asked Udemy if there is a way to to this and if I get a response, I will share it with you.

Richard

Hi everyone! Thanks for reaching out to support about this, @ideostone. They can surely provide more insight. I can anticipate a bit to say that this is not possible, as every lecture must have one video file, max. You can, however, include more content in any supported format as a resource

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Abbie

Thanks for your response on this.

In the end, I edited the two videos again, to reduce the size and then added some of the deleted material as a written activity/resource.

Knowing the situation from working on my first course is really helpful as I begin to edit my material for my next ones.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors