Adding new feature

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new feature

Hi there,

I wanna suggest to add a feature on Udemy videos that allow the instructor to record the same video using two or more versions of the same video using all languages that the instructor can provide, in order to be more easy for students to understand the video if it wasn't their native language beside the subtitle.

2 Replies

Hi @ShereenElma349 ,

Thank you for sharing. Yes, it would be permissible for you to republish the same courses in a new language. As long as one video is spoken in your mother language and the other one is in a different language. If you would like to get more details please reach to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Thanks a lot for your reply, but I don't mean to republish the course using another language, I mean to allow just a button like CC that shows the subtitle in order to be shown on the video and give the student the option in order to choose the spoken language or accent if applicable.

for example if the video is recorded in English Language and the student wanna watch the Japanese version he/ she just click on the button to change video language so that he/she can watch the video using his/her mother language if the instructor knows more than one language/accent.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.