cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MassimilianoAlf
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

An help for Camtasia users

Hi guys, I thought it could be useful to publish a list of shortcuts by keyboard for moving inside the Camtasia different panels, so here it is:

Media Bin is the panel where all files used in your project are showed... to view that you'll use the "B" key in your keyboard

Media Bin =  Keyboard Key: BMedia Bin = Keyboard Key: B

Library panel has all the intros and music... the key to go directly there is the "R"

Library = Key: RLibrary = Key: R

Annotations is the panel with all the objects you can use to make annotations and pointers... the key is "N"

Annotations = key: NAnnotations = key: N

Transitions is the panel with all the transitions you can use in your videos... the key is "T"

Transitions = key: TTransitions = key: T

Behaviors is the panel with all the movements with intros and outros you can give to things in your video... the key is "O"

Behaviours = key: OBehaviours = key: O

Animations is the panel where you can add an animation to your video like scale up or scale down... the key is "A"

Animations = key: AAnimations = key: A

Cursor Effects is the panel with the effect to add to your cursor... the key is "U"

Cursor Effects = key: UCursor Effects = key: U

Voice Narration is the panel where you can add a voice over your video... the key is "V"

Voice Narration = Key: VVoice Narration = Key: V

Audio Effects is the panel where you can add effects to your audio... the key is "D"

Audio Effects = Key: DAudio Effects = Key: D

Visual Effects is the panel where you can add effects to your video (like chroma key)... the key is "X"

Visual Effects = Key: XVisual Effects = Key: X

Interactivity Panel is where you can add quizzes to your video... the key is "I"

Interactivity = Key: IInteractivity = Key: I

Gesture Effects is where you can add effects to your mouse gestures... the key is "G"

Gesture Effects = Key: GGesture Effects = Key: G

As usually if you want to add something to this list or if you want to modify something or simply correct some errors that I could have done (English is not my primary language), you're welcome to do it, just leave a message and I will correct it.
Hope this can help someone to work better and faster!
Ciao

Massimiliano

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success (Paramhansa Yogananda)
3 Replies

Thanks for sharing @MassimilianoAlf! This is great 🙂

This looks nothing like my Camtasia. Did you get a premium version, or do I need to download it again? Mine is 6 years old.

MassimilianoAlf
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

This is the 2018  vesrsion for Mac, if your version is 6 years old is normal it will look different.

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success (Paramhansa Yogananda)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.