Backdrops

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdrops

Go to solution

I'm considering something different and need feedback please. 

I've used greenscreen, and white for backgrounds and now considering using black and mixing up my clothing.

Has anyone used black before and if yes, was the result good or bad?

ty in advance,

Robert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello Robert,

You can try any color that you want. If you do not want to replace that color, you can choose any. However, if you want to remove the color and put something else in the background, then green is the best. Else, any contrasting color is fine!

Whatever backdrop you choose, ensure that it is properly lit up.  Yes, you need to have sufficient light on the backdrop and also on yourself so that you can separate out from the backdrop.

Just check out 3-point lighting if you have not already.

Black is good. White is good too. It all depends on how you carry it yourself.

Hope this helps!

Cheers...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hello Robert,

You can try any color that you want. If you do not want to replace that color, you can choose any. However, if you want to remove the color and put something else in the background, then green is the best. Else, any contrasting color is fine!

Whatever backdrop you choose, ensure that it is properly lit up.  Yes, you need to have sufficient light on the backdrop and also on yourself so that you can separate out from the backdrop.

Just check out 3-point lighting if you have not already.

Black is good. White is good too. It all depends on how you carry it yourself.

Hope this helps!

Cheers...

Go to solution

Ty for the reply. is 3-point lighting a company or reference to look up that term on amazon for the lights? ty in advance.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors