Can not upload videos on Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not upload videos on Udemy

Hi guys,

I´m brand new here. I´ve been trying to upload videos all day, read all message boards and tried whatever you suggested here, but nothing has worked. I see the videos have been uploaded but then nothing is there. 

Tried uploading from Explorer, Chrome, via Dropbox and direct from my PC. My video files are .mp4 but tested even with .mov or even images. Nothing appears on my interface. 

What is the problem you think?

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @MariaAvramova You can visit Udemy's teaching center for guidance. You can also browse around the community for tips from other instructors. You can check out this link where you can find a way to upload your courses here 

Hope this helps! 

Hi Eliana,

Thank you for your help. I will check all your suggestions. I just chatted with a support team and apparently there’s a timeframe from the upload to the files being approved by the Udemy team. This explains the problem I’m having. 

No, there is no "approval" time for videos.  There is "processing" time, but that is a different thing.

Anyway, I hope you get it sorted out.

Yes, I guess that’s the more correct word. 

I hope so, thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.