Can you listen to my test recording and suggest any improvements?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you listen to my test recording and suggest any improvements?

Go to solution

I've been actually away for a while and now i started making a new a course so i would really appreciate if you guyz would give some suggestions 

Also i have some questions about my delivery 
1 - Is my english accent understandable? can you understand every word in the video ? if not how much of it can you understand?  
2 - Am i speaking too fast ?
3 - I use bullet points as scripts, but my friend said that it sounded like i was just reading from a paper. Do you feel the same ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi, thank you for sharing your video. You language is understandable and information can be delivered. The sound however at some points are not great, maybe you move a lot or microphone moves a lot.? 
the screen for the program was not clear to be honest, may be you can enlarge to fill the monitor! 
great effort anyway 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

not good at all

@RazaUsman_K wrote:

I've been actually away for a while and now i started making a new a course so i would really appreciate if you guyz would give some suggestions 

Also i have some questions about my delivery 
1 - Is my english accent understandable? can you understand every word in the video ? if not how much of it can you understand?  
2 - Am i speaking too fast ?
3 - I use bullet points as scripts, but my friend said that it sounded like i was just reading from a paper. Do you feel the same ?

Go to solution

Hi, thank you for sharing your video. You language is understandable and information can be delivered. The sound however at some points are not great, maybe you move a lot or microphone moves a lot.? 
the screen for the program was not clear to be honest, may be you can enlarge to fill the monitor! 
great effort anyway 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.