Change My Photo at Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change My Photo at Udemy Community

Go to solution

Hi there!!

I'd like to ask, how can I change my photo at Udemy Community. There is only Udemy avatar. I tried to change it, but I couldn't!!

With Best Regards!!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I think it pulls it from the image associated with your account on Udemy that matches the email you used to sign up here. So if you change your photo on Udemy, it should change it on the Udemy community. 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hey @Muslim Helalee, sorry to hear this is going on. Please reach out to policy@udemy.com. The team is best equipped to look into all of this for you. They'll be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

8 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I think it pulls it from the image associated with your account on Udemy that matches the email you used to sign up here. So if you change your photo on Udemy, it should change it on the Udemy community. 

Go to solution

Many thanks for your attention and reply @FrankKane!!! All I can say that I changed my photo on Udemy Account, but the photo was not changed on Udemy Community.....Anyway, it may take some time to be changed on Udemy Community.

Go to solution

Hey @Maram_Shtaya, try logging out and back in the community. That should do the trick. Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks so much for your help @Abbie. It's really a beautiful trick!!!

Go to solution

Dear, Thanks for your help and support from you!! I hope that you are very well and peaceful that all things are good. So I want you may be happy.!!! Bless you!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Hey Abbie,

i need your help. i did not know how else to reach you so i am posting here. 

i have singed up for the new comers challenge but there is a big problem. 

my country is Afghanistan and since the morning of Feb 20th, i cannot access udemy.com

the error is an HTTP 429 and says too many requests. but i only check udemy like a couple of time a day. that is not too many.

Please help me solve this issue. Who should i contact?

i am an honest person and honestly the only way i can access udemy is through VPN which is not legal and i might get banned permanently from the platform i am caught. 

you have no idea how much effort i have put into it. only today, i went to all ISP companies but Udemy does not open on any of then. there is no Internet in the country that can open Udemy.com

i am just asking for a little favor for an instructor who can defeat all the odds but not the udemy server. i have worked so hard to get here and it was not easy at all. but this error is gonna ruin everything for me. i can post my courses on YouTube, but i LOVE Udemy. i am not going to give up on udemy so easily. 

I have included the screen shot as well.Udemy access forbidden.png

Sinerely awaiting your guidance.

Muslim Helalee - Full Stack Web Developer and Instructor

Go to solution

Hey @Muslim Helalee, sorry to hear this is going on. Please reach out to policy@udemy.com. The team is best equipped to look into all of this for you. They'll be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you for the quick response. Really appreciate it. 

I will contact them right now

Muslim Helalee - Full Stack Web Developer and Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.