Head-Worn USB Mic

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head-Worn USB Mic

Hello EXPERTS,

At present, I'm using Blue SnowBall ICE. I'm very very happy with it. However, I felt if I'd be able to use anything that's head-worn, and obviously USB - would made my tasks more comfortable. I felt so, because, I'm using multi screens. When I move around screens to screen, the captured voice level daviated low to high or vice-versa. Here, USB is necesary to avoid any unwanted buzzy noise.

Thanks for your time while reading this post.

3 Replies

I use a lapel mic that cost £15 and record into my phone then upload it via USB link. The sound quality is crystal clear and it would give you complete portability to move around. I used to use a snowball but now I prefer this set up. I hope to publish my first course this week.

LL

Hi Lizzy,

Thanks for your response. The set up is perfect for you, however, for my case, I mostly do screencast with multiple screens. Therefore, looking for Head-worn USB Mic. Otherwise, I'm living well with my snowball ice..

Thanks again.

Maybe YouTube could give you some reviews. That's how I chose my mic! Good luck.

LL
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.