How often should I share free coupons of my course ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How often should I share free coupons of my course ?

Go to solution

Hello, dears, 

I have recently published my course it is doing good so far, I have shared a free coupon on launch, it has been a more than a month, these days my sales are dropping down, I was thinking to share another free coupon. I just want to know what are the downsides of it. and how often should I share free coupons? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How often should I share free coupons of my course ?

Go to solution

I don't see any point in doing this, unless you are hoping for more ratings and reviews. If you had additional courses available (which I see you don't), then you could possibly sell your additional courses to those new students who take the free coupon from your other course.

I do this on occasion. I just offered a free coupon on one of my 10 courses. I got 175 new students in  three days. These are solid students that very well may purchase some of my other courses. I'll know in a couple weeks when I next run a promotion.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Go to solution

What do you expect to achieve by providing free coupons? What do you expect from these students?

Highlighted

Go to solution

I don't see any point in doing this, unless you are hoping for more ratings and reviews. If you had additional courses available (which I see you don't), then you could possibly sell your additional courses to those new students who take the free coupon from your other course.

I do this on occasion. I just offered a free coupon on one of my 10 courses. I got 175 new students in  three days. These are solid students that very well may purchase some of my other courses. I'll know in a couple weeks when I next run a promotion.

View solution in original post

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A/V Solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.