How to Download My Own Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Download My Own Video

Go to solution

Just like the title says... is there a way that I can download my own videos? I think I lost a few somewhere on my hard drive. Thanks!

GT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Just wanted to update this thread - Udemy support answered my question. There is a way for us to download and I've confirmed that it works without a water mark. Here are the instructions. 

To download your videos just follow these steps:

1. Go to the instructor dashboard
2. Click on the course
3. Click on the curriculum section
4. Click on the lecture you want to download
5. Click on preview
6. Click on "as instructor"
7. Click on the gear icon in the video
8. Click on download
9. Repeat the same process for each video you want to download

View solution in original post

27 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JeffT302 Udemy employs an “Adaptive Streaming” player for course videos. This option is not yet available for all Udemy courses, but we’re always happy to enable it by instructor request. When enabled, it means that students can choose an “Auto” streaming option for the course video. With this Auto option, 1080p streaming is possible, if the student has the streaming capability and necessary screen size to take advantage of 1080p.

To get adaptive streaming enabled for your course, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and our team will be happy to set it up for you.

Go to solution

Hello GThill922 for your answer, but by clicking on the gear icon . "download lecture" is still  disable. any reason for that. Really looking forward to your answer. 
Thank you 

Go to solution

This is great. However, it downloads the videos in VERY low quality. Is there a way to download them in normal quality? 

Go to solution

The quality is very poor. Am i missing something?

Go to solution

This does not work for me.

I followed the steps above including being sure to preview "as instructor".

I tried multiple times with my multiple courses on multiple lessons on multiple browsers including latest windows 11 with latest chrome browser.

The result never works. Instead I see a greyed option as shown in the image here

2023-11-03_10-23-20.png

What is the solution to download my own videos at top quality without watermark?

Thanks!

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HamzaJaved938 You will need to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can provide you steps you need to follow. In the meantime, you can take a look at this article.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you @ElianaC for your answer. It really help me a lot. I am a thinkific expert actually and new to Udemy , don't know much about Udemy as a instructor. If you need any technical help , I will be available.
Thank you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.