How to improve audio quality

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to improve audio quality

Go to solution

I am using c922 pro webcam to record video. I want to improve audio quality. which mic to use and how can i combine it with webcam. I am using windows laptop.

Regards

Parag

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Because those mikes need a separate power supply otherwise they don't work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Hi,

I use a BTSKY BM-800: the quality is excellent (go listen to my preview video to see what I mean) and the cost is totally for everyone. I got it on Amazon, excellent deal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook

Go to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Are you talking about the followin product. I am based in India.

https://www.amazon.in/StarCart-Professional-Microphone-Adjustable-Suspension/product-reviews/B07Z2TH...

Regards,

Parag

Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Yes, that is the one. You also need a 48 DC phantom power supply, like this one (the one I use):

https://www.amazon.in/InnoGear-I229-Supply-Condenser-Microphones/dp/B00KAPGLQC/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=i...

Go to solution

Hi,

This is something new for me. Why is it required?

Parag

Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Because those mikes need a separate power supply otherwise they don't work.

Go to solution

how may i make personal video and audio recording

Go to solution

I made this video showing how I get clean audio into my recording software and reduce the time it takes to edit after the fact. 

I hope it helps and I am open to other suggestions and questions that you might have. 

Record Clean Audio  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.