cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set a profile picture

Hi I am new here

Can someone tell me how do I setup my profile picture I am not able to do so

1 Reply

Hey @invincible_divyanshu, let me try to help with a step-by-step guide to changing your profile picture.  

Step 1. Go to Udemy.com and log in to your instructor account. 

Step 2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner. 

1.png

Step 3. Scroll down the options and select "Edit profile".
2.png

Step 4. Click on the "Profile Picture" button and select "Upload image"

3.png

Step 5. You'll get a pop up where you need to look in your computer's files and choose the picture you wish to use. Select the chosen picture and click "Open".

5.png

Step 6. You'll see a preview of the image you chose, and the option to crop the picture to your liking. Click on "Crop image", wait for the progress bar to reach 100%, and then make sure to click on "Save".

6.png

62.png

Step 7. Make sure the new image is updated in the top right corner like so:

7.png

Step 8. If the image is uploaded to your instructor profile, you need to make sure it gets updated in your community profile. How? You need o go to the community through this link: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Instructor-Community/ct-p/Community, and click your photo in the top right corner and click "Sign out". 
8.png

Step 9. Then, log back in and that should do the trick! Your new profile picture should be changed.

9.png92.png

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors