Inexpensive animation software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inexpensive animation software

Go to solution

Does anyone have any suggestion on inexpensive animation software? I have one kind already and it will do the animation of hands writing on a whiteboard and a few others that are simple but I am looking for something that is slightly more advanced or has a good, and reasonably comprehensive basic package that can be upgraded later.

I'm just trying to find something that will be used to spice up the normal talking head videos. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hypnodan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @RobertDwayn909 ,

I have Doodly and Toonly. Both were affordible. I paid a one-time fee for each. I have only just got Toonly so I haven't really had a chance to fully try it out, but what little I have tried has seemed easy to use. Doodly I'ev had longer. I used to use different whiteboard programme but found Doodly much better value.

I don't know if Toonly and Doodly have their one-time fee offer on their websites, but if you scroll through their Facebook posts you can find the posts which have the one-time-fee offer.

Here is a review someone did of Toonly and at the top of the review is their review of Doodly. I wouldn't pay the ongoing subscription, but that is just me, I like to be able to pay a single payment and then have access to the software I've now purchased. I would search for the one-time-fee offers. They are always showing as ads for me on Facebook.

Toonly is an animation software described as being to create explainer videos, Doodly is a whiteboard animation software.

All the best

Dan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Hypnodan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @RobertDwayn909 ,

I have Doodly and Toonly. Both were affordible. I paid a one-time fee for each. I have only just got Toonly so I haven't really had a chance to fully try it out, but what little I have tried has seemed easy to use. Doodly I'ev had longer. I used to use different whiteboard programme but found Doodly much better value.

I don't know if Toonly and Doodly have their one-time fee offer on their websites, but if you scroll through their Facebook posts you can find the posts which have the one-time-fee offer.

Here is a review someone did of Toonly and at the top of the review is their review of Doodly. I wouldn't pay the ongoing subscription, but that is just me, I like to be able to pay a single payment and then have access to the software I've now purchased. I would search for the one-time-fee offers. They are always showing as ads for me on Facebook.

Toonly is an animation software described as being to create explainer videos, Doodly is a whiteboard animation software.

All the best

Dan

Go to solution

Thanks Dan. I'll look at both of those. I've got Video FX and have used it a few times but they moved to a subscription based, which I hate, and so to get anything new or updated Ihave to switch to that plan even though I bought the software originally.

If I find anything better, which it doesn't sound like I will, I'll let you know.

Robert 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.