Is Alternate verification process working?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Alternate verification process working?

Go to solution

I have sended my video through e-mail for verification

How many percent chances that My course will verify?

Did anyone do Alternate verification process before?

please share your experience about alternate verification process

I am from Pakistan

Ramish Masood
Software Engineer | Web-Developer | CyberSecurity Expert
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Ramish98571 The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours. We ask instructors to expect a response time of approximately 2 business days from the time you reached the team, as this may vary depending on the volume of tickets received. I'm pretty sure you will get a response as soon as your email is next.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Ramish98571 While they would love to answer every question as soon as it comes in, they are unable to do so due to our volume of questions. You'll need to wait 2 business days to receive a reply from the team. This could vary depending on the number of requests that the team has. Videos are reviewed in the order they were received.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Ramish98571 The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours. We ask instructors to expect a response time of approximately 2 business days from the time you reached the team, as this may vary depending on the volume of tickets received. I'm pretty sure you will get a response as soon as your email is next.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

I sended my video tomorrow through e-mail and 22 hrs passed till now.

Ramish Masood

Go to solution

24 Hours passed @ElianaC and no e-mail recieved till now from udemy

Ramish Masood
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Ramish98571 While they would love to answer every question as soon as it comes in, they are unable to do so due to our volume of questions. You'll need to wait 2 business days to receive a reply from the team. This could vary depending on the number of requests that the team has. Videos are reviewed in the order they were received.

Go to solution

@ElianaC , Finally

But, They thinks I am 13-17 Y/o and I am now 19 Y/o So, I sended my National ID to udemy, Will the verify my account after seeing my ID?

Udemy's Mail :

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting your information. We are, unfortunately, having some trouble verifying your account because it appears that you are underage.

According to our Terms of Use, you must be 18 years old to publish a course on Udemy.

If you are between the ages of 13 and 17 years old, you can however publish a paid course with the consent of a legal guardian.

If you have such consent, please send us a video in which both you and your legal guardian appear. Your guardian must read the full script below:

“I, [full legal name], certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the guardian of [full legal name]. I hereby agree to the instructor terms, as well as all other terms and policies posted on Udemy, and assume responsibility and liability for compliance to all of the above on behalf of my child.”

Once we have received the above, we'll be able to complete the verification process.

Regards,
Udemy Trust & Safety Team

Ramish Masood

Go to solution

@ElianaC, Can you reply my question please?

@Ramish98571 wrote:

@ElianaC , Finally

But, They thinks I am 13-17 Y/o and I am now 19 Y/o So, I sended my National ID to udemy, Will the verify my account after seeing my ID?

Udemy's Mail :

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting your information. We are, unfortunately, having some trouble verifying your account because it appears that you are underage.

According to our Terms of Use, you must be 18 years old to publish a course on Udemy.

If you are between the ages of 13 and 17 years old, you can however publish a paid course with the consent of a legal guardian.

If you have such consent, please send us a video in which both you and your legal guardian appear. Your guardian must read the full script below:

“I, [full legal name], certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the guardian of [full legal name]. I hereby agree to the instructor terms, as well as all other terms and policies posted on Udemy, and assume responsibility and liability for compliance to all of the above on behalf of my child.”

Once we have received the above, we'll be able to complete the verification process.

Regards,
Udemy Trust & Safety Team

Ramish Masood

Go to solution

Hey @Ramish98571, please direct any questions you have about this to verification@udemy.com. Keep in mind the community is not an escalation channel and we can't address specific instructor cases such as this one. Thanks!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.