Is it possible to report a student?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to report a student?

Go to solution

This happened to me twice this month. A student would enroll on all my courses (I have three), then they would get a full refund, then enroll again and get another full refund. 

How is this allowed?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @LaneAntunes2021, I'm very sorry to hear about this. I know it's frustrating to get repeat refunders. If you see suspicious behavior like this, you can always report it to policy@udemy.com. I recommend sending as many details as possible about the situation and our team will make sure to investigate.

You can learn more about our refund policy here. 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @LaneAntunes2021, I'm very sorry to hear about this. I know it's frustrating to get repeat refunders. If you see suspicious behavior like this, you can always report it to policy@udemy.com. I recommend sending as many details as possible about the situation and our team will make sure to investigate.

You can learn more about our refund policy here. 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

I sent a message to the email you suggested. A student bought my courses (the same ones) nine times and got a full refund afterwards. This makes no sense, but in any case, it`s not good for my courses to have so many refunds. 

Thank you for your help. Have a nice day!

Go to solution
That's good and impressive ideas regards to frustrating refund after payment. My opinions is that, the student should be careful when puchasing a course; because, no course is without value. Example, if student want to study government, he/she should go straight to BIAFRANEDU or MORALITY course that has governance lecture and continue with it. And not from governance studies to Engineering etc.

Go to solution

Hey💔 that's very sad but you can report it 

Go to solution

I just find it really weird that someone would buy and return the same courses over and over again. Why on earth would someone do that?

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Whoa! It's a unique case I have ever heard off. Reporting this student to the policy team is the only suitable option.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.