Is my payoneer account connected? I'm confused

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my payoneer account connected? I'm confused

Hi,

I don't know if my Payoneer account is connected to my Udemy profile or not. I've attached a screenshot of how my Payout & Tax Settings look. 

manishpaulsimon_0-1641792959710.png

I've always received my udemy income to my Payoneer account for the past couple of months. But I still haven't received it for this month. 

Plus, I did change my bank account last month inside payoneer. I don't know if that's the reason why I haven't received my payment. 

Could someone please help me out with this?

Thanks,
Manish

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @manishpaulsimon, thanks for asking about this as we want to help make sure you're receiving your payments from Udemy.

All payments were sent out last week, Friday 01/07. If you're still having issues receiving your payment, please contact our support team. They will be able to check your account and payment history and inform you in case there are any problems with your Payoneer account connection. 

If you're already talking to the team, feel free to respond to the ticket so they can assist you further and clarify any questions you may have! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Thanks Bella. I'm still waiting for a response from the support team. 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, Manish! Our team should have replied to you by now on the email associated with your Udemy account. Thank you for your patience! 

Hi Bella,

Yes, I got their email and it was helpful. I reached out to Payoneer as well. I finally got the mail from payoneer today that my payments are being processed.

Thankyou.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.