MORALITY

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MORALITY

I have been for a long times waiting for MORALITY course submitted for review and for restructuring, but couldnt yet get a gist of the course creation, 

5 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I don't think it is clear what you are asking. Have you completed your course? Have you hit "publish" for each lecture and for the entire course? And, what do you mean for "restructuring?" Udemy does not restructure your course. That is something you may do.

Also, you haven't filled out your instructor profile. You need to do that. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Truly, i tried several time to fill my profile, but the biographic and web link area refused to be opened
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Jesmion - have you enrolled and completed all of Udemys free course creation courses? If not - you need to as it will help you with these basics.

Here is a link to both Udemys official courses and others. Paul Jenkins, Chris Haroun and Mark Timberlake are very experienced instructors - they have free courses here.

https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?price=price-free&q=udemy+course+creation&sort=relevance&src=sa...

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Iam exremely happy getting intouch with you! I thank you for introducing to me the free course creators as follow: Sharon Ramel, Paul Jenkins, and Chris Haroun. I appreciate your honest morality.

Truly, i tried severally to fill my profile but the biographic and web link area couldnt open
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.