Messages to students

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages to students

Hi everyone (specially Udemy back office ) 

I recently realized that instructors  messages to students (welcome and the end of the course messages), they go to a very small notification part of the student's page  that it is not visible for them! And probably they will never realize that they received a message! 

I like to have a nice and personalized connection with my students but without them noticing the messages it's not possible! 

Is there a way for Udemy to improve this part? For example they receive an email whenever they have a message? or make it more visible on their page? 

Thanks for your attention 

Setareh 

3 Replies

Hi @SetarehFadaei  At the moment, the student has the choice to receive messages from the instructor or not.

I've gone ahead and shared your feature request with our Product team. At the moment, this feature is not on our roadmap but we'll definitely let you know if that changes.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Ok that sounds good. Appreciate your attention 

That can more personalize the process of learning for the students and make it more human, now that they are learning online! 

Warm regards 

Setareh 

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @SetarehFadaei  

I believe that the students also receive an email of these messages if they have opted in. In my student profile, I have opted in and receive email from the course Instructors (for welcome and end-of-the-course messages) I have taken on Udemy. So, I think, there is a notification and an email as a way to communicate.

🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.