My account is banned

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is banned

My account has recently been permanently banned.

I have uploaded courses on Udemy for four years.

I made these courses and uploaded them to my own platform and also uploaded them to Udemy.

Recently I uploaded a new course, not my own voice, but machine dubbing. Udemy judged that it was not made by me, but this was indeed made by me.

Then I banned my account and dropped all my courses, 

I have sent the Trust & Safety team, but there is no reply.

4 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Haran90 - Trust & Saftey are the only ones who can assist you. All the best.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

For on, you are not supposed to use matching dubbing for courses, it needs to be an actual person. 2, it can take awhile for Trust and Safety to get back to you, I would follow up every few days as needed, but they do go in order of who wrote in first. https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Are-computer-generated-voices-acceptable/m...

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

I didn't know before, but now it bans all my courses.

I have a similar situation. I uploaded 2 courses which were not mine. I bought them from Fiverr along with the copyright to use the courses. Udemy banned my entire account with over 50 courses in it. I has been an instructor since 2017. I need my account back. I already told trust and safety that I will remove all courses with any violations. With the exception of those courses all are mine in my own voice and material.

Javed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors