No Sales just free coupon student

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sales just free coupon student

Hey all I need help ,my course have been live since yesterday on Udemy but not a single sales just free coupon I gave to student , can someone check an know why I have not been making any  sales since yesterday ?? 

1 Reply

Hi @FamousOwhed669 

No sales after one day? Are you joking?

I took a look at your landing page and your course. Here are my comments:

1) You have two existing courses rated 2.8 and 3.7. I would normally never purchase a course from an instructor who had courses rated that low. These low ratings are going to hinder you from selling any new courses. Your courses really need to be rated ~4.2 or higher to hope to be successful on Udemy.

2) I listened to your promotional video, or at least a part of it. First of all, it is 16 minutes and should be no more than 2-3 minutes. Secondly, you are VERY difficult to understand. I really had to struggle to understand what you were saying. I would never spend money on a course where I had to struggle so hard to understand the instructor.

3) Your course is on Django. If you do a Udemy search on Django you will get over 2,600 results. You have to ask yourself why someone would purchase your new, unproven, course when 2,600 other courses, some very highly rated, already exist.

4) Your bio says this, "Famous (yes, that's his first name) is an awesome instructor". The fact that you have two existing courses rated 2.8 and 3.7, and an instructor rating of 3.2, would suggest otherwise. Something is wrong with your courses and I would spend some time trying to figure out what it is before you release new courses with the same problem.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.