Please suggest best way to read and record lectures

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please suggest best way to read and record lectures

Go to solution

Hello everyone,

Please guide me the best way to read and record video at the same time. It is very difficult to remember longer scripts. I tried to read o my laptop and record but it shows on camera. 

Thanks for your answers in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I am using Screencase O Matic and it is very simple,cheap and very nice.Put your content in PowerPoint and record. You can record your webcam/other screens also.

For complex recording, you may use Camtasia.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

I am using Screencase O Matic and it is very simple,cheap and very nice.Put your content in PowerPoint and record. You can record your webcam/other screens also.

For complex recording, you may use Camtasia.

Go to solution

Thanks Thangu, I will try that. 

Go to solution

Hi Pratima,
I use OBS software to do screencasting. I have a laptop and two monitors and I can then have the OBS software running on one monitor and do the capturing on the other monitor. 
I also have a Audio-thecnica microfon and there are two reasons for that: 1. It produces good aoutio quality, 2. It is very small and doesn't get in the way when you do a lot of typing during recording, which I do.

Hope this help.
PT

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.