Question for a Moderator about my Question that Vanished

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for a Moderator about my Question that Vanished

Go to solution

Hi I had asked a question in the category for first time course creation and I dont see it anymore was there someting wrong with it or was there just some error and it disappeared? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Thanks for the additional info, Nickolas! The post you're referring to was removed due to containing a link to your website. You can refer to our Community Guidelines for a better understanding of our best practices. You can also consider sharing a screenshot (without the URL) or describing your plan instead so other instructors can help you. 

We appreciate your understanding and collaboration!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @NickolasInd234, happy to help! Usually, we send notifications to your email whenever a post has been edited/removed, but this only happens when the post doesn't follow our Community Guidelines. Could you let me know the title of your post so I can take a look?

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Go to solution

I dont remeber the exact title but I posted it in A/V Solutions and it was my only post except this that I posted today! 

It was about marketing a math help site that I have worked on! 

It was basically about making a math course and I had a site to reference math on. 

I had asked the question because I wanted to see if that was possible, but when I sent the question under A/V Solutions it said that it was sent and I looked under latest and it was there. 

I am not sure were it went? 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Thanks for the additional info, Nickolas! The post you're referring to was removed due to containing a link to your website. You can refer to our Community Guidelines for a better understanding of our best practices. You can also consider sharing a screenshot (without the URL) or describing your plan instead so other instructors can help you. 

We appreciate your understanding and collaboration!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Okay thanks for checking! 

I didnt know that I could not put a link in the chat, and I just wanted to know what had happened! 

Thanks for checking and letting me know! 

~ Understood for next time! 

😄 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.