Request for approver

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for approver

Go to solution

Sir please I submitted my course using manual submission up to 2 days now I have not received any feed back please help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Richdon3D  the review process usually takes 2 business days, although this could fluctuate a little since our Review Team is working through the queue of submitted videos in the order that they were received. We know how eager you must be to receive feedback and getting your course published, you can feel free to bump the ticket by reaching out to policy@udemy.com, but I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Richdon3D  the review process usually takes 2 business days, although this could fluctuate a little since our Review Team is working through the queue of submitted videos in the order that they were received. We know how eager you must be to receive feedback and getting your course published, you can feel free to bump the ticket by reaching out to policy@udemy.com, but I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you so much for your replying to my request. Please ma I will be very much happy to receive your response so I can now upload my course in here.

Go to solution

Please sir, Madame my course still not approved via Manuel submitting on email. Please should I go on and submit the main course here on udemy please.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.