Software to Add Text Over Green Screen

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software to Add Text Over Green Screen

Go to solution

Hi,

I am a new instructor and have just started working on my first course. some instructors record in front of a green screen and add a background to their videos. They also add text or graphics to their videos after it is recorded.

What is the best software for doing this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Joe

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

There are several ways to do this. I use Adobe Premiere Elements to edit and my video and my background are layers 1 and 2, and then I add graphics as a third layer. Sometimes the graphics is just text and sometimes it is a diagram. If you look at one of my promos you will see these. This is one way.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Camtasia has never let me down.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

There are several ways to do this. I use Adobe Premiere Elements to edit and my video and my background are layers 1 and 2, and then I add graphics as a third layer. Sometimes the graphics is just text and sometimes it is a diagram. If you look at one of my promos you will see these. This is one way.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

Camtasia has never let me down.

Go to solution

I currently use iMovie, which supports greenscreening.  Only issue I've had so far is it only allows 2 layers of video - the recorded greenscreen and my virtual background. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.