Tax on pakistani Instructors

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax on pakistani Instructors

Hi Everyone i am new instructor from Pakistan and udemy is deducting 26% withholding tax from my earning kindly guide how can i reduce this tax.

Thanks.

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SyedHamzaAl973 The withholding rate will depend on the form you submitted when filling out the tax form. Please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com to get more information about this.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

ok Thanks my problem is solved

My withholding tax is 24% I am still confused why.. Any tips as to what I should do next? I am from Pakistan too btw

@SyedHamzaAl973 wrote:

ok Thanks my problem is solved

can you guide how to fill the form for minimum taxation from pakistan

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AmmarTiger, thanks for asking about this! Unfortunately, Udemy is unable to give tax advice, for this, I highly recommend reaching out to a local tax expert for help. But you are welcome to contact instructorsupport@udemy.com if you have technical questions about filling out the form and review this article for more information on what you need to submit to Udemy.

I hope this helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.