Videos are freezing or not loading

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videos are freezing or not loading

Go to solution

Hi there,

I got feedback that says videos are freezing. I asked student who gave very low review to specify his issue but no response. 

Sometime I just check my course as a student to see that how my course looks and if there is a problem or not. And I just realized that course videos are really freezing regardless of high speed internet. Therefore, I think nowadays, Udemy works slowly (maybe because of the lots of traffic)

Today I received another feedback that says videos are not loading and the student gave 1star review which is really disappointing. I just checked my videos again and I think it has nothing related to my videos. Most probably, it is related to Udemy that seems working slowly, these days.

Are there other instructors who faced with these problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @EshginGuluzade, it's best to redirect students (and you can also report this as a student) to support here.

The team will gladly help you and your students troubleshoot any issues y'all are having. Also, keep in mind you can flag reviews you may see off to policy@udemy.com for our team to review. We can’t guarantee that we will remove it, but you can absolutely request a second set of eyes on it due to the issue mentioned.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @EshginGuluzade, it's best to redirect students (and you can also report this as a student) to support here.

The team will gladly help you and your students troubleshoot any issues y'all are having. Also, keep in mind you can flag reviews you may see off to policy@udemy.com for our team to review. We can’t guarantee that we will remove it, but you can absolutely request a second set of eyes on it due to the issue mentioned.

Go to solution

Hi @MariaG , thanks for a clear reply. 

Although I have redirected students to Udemy support, I don't think that students want to deal with it. In most cases, they choose easy way - leaving a low review.

Go to solution

Yes - this has happened twice this week, but my previews and videos look fine!

Very frustrating. Nina

Go to solution

I believe the videos have a "settings" icon that people can click on. I would suggest using a lower resolution, like 420p, and then the videos might operate more smoothly.  

Go to solution

this didn't work for me

Go to solution

Udemy video hanging.  Keep reloading but no video is played.  What happend?   Solution?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.