What is best course for me ...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is best course for me ...

Go to solution

Requested For All  member's Please Say best my Future Best course so I'm choose and growing up in life present time I'm working in global auto tech  SAP material Management Post so please say me .... What is best for me..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @HimanshuDub119 , the only course you should make is one you have a genuine depth of knowledge and love for. From there enrol in Udemy's excellent free course guides to bring the best course you can alive.

good luck, keep your sense of humour (there are many frustrating moments as we learn). Reach out when you need help as it is here for you.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @HimanshuDub119 , the only course you should make is one you have a genuine depth of knowledge and love for. From there enrol in Udemy's excellent free course guides to bring the best course you can alive.

good luck, keep your sense of humour (there are many frustrating moments as we learn). Reach out when you need help as it is here for you.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Extremely thanks man today my india celebrate Diwali festival so I wish you a very happy Diwali thank you thank you so much ma'am

@SharonRamel wrote:

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors