What is this guy doing ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this guy doing ?

So someone is buying same course with same name, like 10 times till now, what is he doing :'D ?ice_screenshot_20190828-152212.png

10 Replies

Technically you wouldn't be able to buy the same course twice so setting up accounts with the same name and buying the same course is very strange.  I've heard that people create accounts buy a bunch of courses with discounts and then sell them, maybe something similar.

Digital Course Creator - Happy to connect with other instructors

Yup, he bought all through ads and i got nearly 1.5$ for each 😕

You should check the student profile to see if there is any info and see other courses

Digital Course Creator - Happy to connect with other instructors
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Gifts?

Also contact instructorsupport@udemy.com

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

No gifts redemption at all, all are different accounts and bought for himself, i will contact them.

@Thor wrote:

Gifts?

Also contact instructorsupport@udemy.com

These are most likely gifts. I think the redemption shows after the courses are gifted, not when they are purchased as a gift

Maybe but do you think he would buy the course 10 times as gifts :'D did he like it so much lol.

It would be nice, but, as your last message indicates, that wasn't the case.  I did have a guy buy my course 5 times as a gift. He even bought it at full price, without a discount. 

Yup, i had many students buy my courses as gifts, but it seems he was buying them with huge discount, i earned 1.25$ from each of his sale so he wanted to buy them cheap, then sell the accounts i think.

An update everyone, he refunded 10 times today lol :'D

@AhmedMahdyAhmed wrote:

So someone is buying same course with same name, like 10 times till now, what is he doing :'D ?ice_screenshot_20190828-152212.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors