Why my course has been banned?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my course has been banned?

Hi Community Member,

Today I am realy upset because my course has been banned by Udemy for no reason.I Just want to know the reason why it could be banned.Udemy did not give  me any reason or warning.Anyhow,I have contacted the support team to help me in this regard.

If anyone of you know the reason,Please tell me,it will be great help.Maybe,it could be due to course image which i changed.Just guessing...

Ban.PNG

Thanks

Saad Qureshi

3 Replies

Hi @saadqureshi45 

The best thing to do in this case is to contact policy@udemy.com. Please note the instructor community is not an escalation channel and some topics, like this one, cannot be resolved here. The team can gladly assist you with this!

I did but uptill now I havent received a reply from udemy team.

@saadqureshi45  that's very bad... sorry to hear that. It is strange.. I'm not quite sure it may be for the picture you changed... unless the picture you are using is protected by some sort of copyright and somebody pointed at that...

- Are you sharing your corse with other intructors?

- Did you change something in the Bonus lecture?

- Didi you send any announcement and attached some links?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors