camera for my Mac

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera for my Mac

Hello I have a MAC pro 2015 and a IPHONE x

What camera should I buy for it?  

Some say I can use my IPhone X but I don 't know how yo udo that while operating screenflow from my mac pro.  Should I have a separate camera attached to the computer or can I get away with using the camera on the the Mac?

8 Replies

I have a mac and screenflow and I use a logitech 4k brio its very good and you can record straight into screen flow, lighting and audio are important to, the brio cost around £150. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your coment.  I will check it out. 

It’s quiet costly .. is there any other options or is this the best in the market?

from what I have seen it’s seems that it’s great for any lighting issues 

what is your budget?

A logitech c920 with a Fifine lavalier mic is a great staring point and uou could get the both for less than £70

I prefer a camera that attaches to computer to keep things simple. It’s just value for money that I am looking for. In Australia the one you recommend is $299 ... 

Is the 920 a good version? Have you used it?  I suppose it’s not about $ but about quality, simplicity and value 

The 920 was my first camera and very good, it did me well and got me started.

When my courses started bringing in regular money I the re-invested in a new camera the brio, a mic which is a rode and some newer lights.

It all takes time x

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors