most solled course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

most solled course

Go to solution

My ask is to the early joined udemy experts ...what is the most courese that was ever solled on udemy and still effective after years of publishing ??? iwant to know the students majority quests for what!!!!!!!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Hadher I first published in April 2014, I have no idea what the biggest all-time course would be. Definitely isn't one of my courses on Shamanism! It will be an IT course of some sort most likely in something I do not understand.

If you are looking for popular course subjects go to the markets insights tool on your dashboard. However- you should only focus on making a course you are an expert in and love.

Good luck and ensure you do all of Udemys excellent free courses to prepare yourself.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

Go to solution

Search for "web development" or "app development" and you will find some of the most popular courses.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Hadher I first published in April 2014, I have no idea what the biggest all-time course would be. Definitely isn't one of my courses on Shamanism! It will be an IT course of some sort most likely in something I do not understand.

If you are looking for popular course subjects go to the markets insights tool on your dashboard. However- you should only focus on making a course you are an expert in and love.

Good luck and ensure you do all of Udemys excellent free courses to prepare yourself.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

Go to solution

Search for "web development" or "app development" and you will find some of the most popular courses.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.