student problem with screen size showing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

student problem with screen size showing

Go to solution

Hi all I have just had this communication with a student,can any one help?

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I purchased the course back in Nov. 2018.  The video for the course is about 1/2" X 1" in size, at the top of a black screen. It has always been like this.

I messaged tec support different times over the past 2 years and could not get it fixed.  I must have tried 4 or 5 times to get it larger to view and then finally  I just gave up.

But I decided that I am going to make the best of it and will do this course. At least that way I won't feel cheated out of my money and the chance to learn.

If you know the fix for this I would appreciate,also tech team,why have you not helped?

I look forward to learning from your course.

Thank you

Jean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @mrwalks12 

That's definitely odd. If you are unable to replicate that on your end or have not received other reports of this particular issue, then it's an issue on the student's end. You can suggest the student to visit the video issues troubleshooting article here: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229231227-How-to-Troubleshoot-Audio-Video-Issues

Otherwise, they should email the support team again or they can check on the status of their case. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi @mrwalks12 

That's definitely odd. If you are unable to replicate that on your end or have not received other reports of this particular issue, then it's an issue on the student's end. You can suggest the student to visit the video issues troubleshooting article here: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229231227-How-to-Troubleshoot-Audio-Video-Issues

Otherwise, they should email the support team again or they can check on the status of their case. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors