verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verification

I submitted my affidavit of rights form, with the confession video and sign Email that I have all the rights of courses there days before but the Udemy verification team asked for the complete address so I mentioned my address with the country name and postal code. (maybe my address is written in the national language of my country on my national identity card) But now after 3 days still I do not receive any Emails from the Udemy Verification team , Copyright team. I also tried to contact Udemy Support but they are not giving any reply. I want to know how much time does Udemy team takes in verification as they banned my courses and I can not accept further enrollments till verification.

Can Anyone confirm for me what should I have to do now? Its really disappointing 

1 Reply
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Muzaffar, sorry to keep you waiting, please keep in mind that the verification may take a few days for our team to process. I can see that the team already replied to your email, if you have more question about this please reply to their email or contact us at policy@udemy.com.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.