Fixing an information after published course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixing an information after published course

Hello

İ created a course about Geoographic Information Systems

I wanna ask a question.It was plublished.But when i look at the under the catageroies, i see that Teachning andAcademic/Social Science/Arcgis

How can i change this information?Because it is not social science.İ want to define this course in different category.It was my fault i know.But this information seems locked for changing.I cant change.

It will affect students who will try to find course? Because when i write arcgis to searching tab, i dont see my course.Cos there are approximetly 500 course about it.Maybe my course is in the wrong section , so people wont review who interested with Arcgis?Because it is in the social sciences.

So i want to change it.How can i do this?It was published.

Thanx for help 🙂

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ibrahimcaner88 If you are unable to change the course category, I'll recommend you reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they are the best equipped. Also, could you edit your post to remove the course link (click "options" then select "edit message")? We don't allow sharing course links 

in our community per our community guidelines.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.