Improve my Audio quality

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve my Audio quality

Dear All, 

I am having problems with my audio quality. I have recorded my video with the built in microphone of my laptop which was good but not perfect. Then I tried to use an external mic audio-technical ATR3350 but it was lower in quality as the volume was too low. Anyone tried the ATR mic please give me your feedback. 

2 Replies

Try the BOYA BY M1 - or any mic which is compatible with the laptop but with following tips:

1. Fan must be OFF

2. No noise

3. Speak louder

4. Mic setting must be perfect

AlvaroOspina
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Ok, I don't speak English but the translator could be of great help to recommend something to you.

I suffered every day when I needed to record, but a few months ago Nvidia has published a free artificial intelligence app which serves to minimize external noise by capturing only your voice.

This app has the name of RTX Voice which I recommend you try, however I also recommend you invest some money in a microphone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.