What to do?

I am trying from last night.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @bnnnakra 

Can you please try on a different browser, preferably Google Chrome. Also try uploading after clearing the cache of your browser.  Also make sure the video file is not very large. I have seen video of supported format (.AVI, .MGP, .MPEG, .FLV, .M2V, .M4V, .MP4, .WMV, .OGV, .WEBM and .MOV files), upto 30 MB in size upload easily.  MP4 files are recommended if possible.

If the issue persists, please write to instructorsupport@udemy.com for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @bnnnakra 

Can you please try on a different browser, preferably Google Chrome. Also try uploading after clearing the cache of your browser.  Also make sure the video file is not very large. I have seen video of supported format (.AVI, .MGP, .MPEG, .FLV, .M2V, .M4V, .MP4, .WMV, .OGV, .WEBM and .MOV files), upto 30 MB in size upload easily.  MP4 files are recommended if possible.

If the issue persists, please write to instructorsupport@udemy.com for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thank you.

Go to solution

Use another network and laptop or system to upload your lectures.

Problem will solve.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors