Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye and Thank you!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Instructor Community,

It is with mixed emotions that I announce my departure as the team lead and moderator of this wonderful community.

For the past two years, I have had the privilege of working with all of you and supporting you in your journey as Udemy instructors. During my time here, I have witnessed countless success stories, heard inspiring feedback from instructors, and had the pleasure of getting to know many of you on a personal level. I am grateful for each and every one of you and the impact you have made on the lives of your students, each other, and my own life. 

As I move on to new opportunities, I want to express my deepest gratitude to Udemy and this community for allowing me to be a part of something so special. I will miss our interactions, coffee chats, and your ''@Bella'' mentions, but I know that the community is in good hands with the amazing team we have at Udemy.

Please continue to support and inspire one another. Keep pushing boundaries and striving for excellence in your courses. The world needs your knowledge and expertise.

Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Bella

36 Comments