Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads up: site maintenance & instructor reporting

ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

You may have seen alerts in our Help Center or on our Status Page that we're performing some site maintenance today. We expect most impacts to be limited to 6am to 10am Pacific Time. However, instructor reporting (such as the Revenue Report) may have been delayed starting around 9pm Pacific last night and will last until a few hours after the conclusion of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience as we perform this work.

Teach on,

Chrystie & the Instructor Team

5 Comments
Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@ChrystieV and @Bella - My courses page (https://www.udemy.com/instructor/courses) is not working after the site maintenance activity. Other pages are working.

I am not sure if it is only for me or other instructors facing the same issue.

LondonAppDev
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Hi @Ramesh Fadatare, it wasn't working for me either until I did a force refresh on my browser (on CMD + SHIFT + R).

Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

It is not working in my chrome browser but I tried in firefox and it's working on firefox.

It seems like the issue is on my browser side. I will fix it.

junderwood
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

I didn't see any warnings that this was going to happen. Just haven't been able to access my course the last two days. I only got on a few minutes ago by going in through a link on an old message from Udemy. One person showed up as enrolling today with only two people submitting assignments yesterday. You say this is "maintenance," but it looks more like an outage, especially since it's going on so long past the timeframe you said. When is Udemy going to be back online for everyone?

Mubashir225
Rookie
Rookie

Hi everyone,

You may have seen alerts in our Help Center or on our Status Page that we're performing some site maintenance today. We expect most impacts to be limited to 8am to 10am Pacific Time. However, instructor reporting (such as the Revenue Report) may have been delayed starting around 9pm Pacific last night and will last until a few hours after the conclusion of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience as we perform this work.