cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing learning reminders!

Lili
Community Manager
Community Manager

We know that it can be hard to find the right time to learn. That’s why we’ve created learning reminders, a new mobile app feature that allows students to set reminders at the frequency and time of day they are most likely to learn.

Setting a reminder is a great way for your students to stay motivated and on track to finish their courses and reach their goals. Students can select the days of the week and the time of day they want to receive reminders straight to their phones.

Learning reminders are a great way for your students to stay on track and motivated. We hope that you’ll encourage your students to use them in future course announcements and videos.

What are you excited about with learning reminders?

Got an idea of how we can make reminders more effective for students, share them here! As always, we’re looking for ways to improve for our instructors and students.

8 Comments
KylePew
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

This is awesome! Now I just have to turn off my Toon Blast reminder. 🙂 Thank you

SunilVispute
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Reminders feature is really awesome!!!

Thanks a ton for introducing it. 

EstefaniaCN
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Thank you very much for this new feature. It's awesome! It will be very helpful for students.

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

That is a great feature @Lili , however we are still waiting for assignments to be added to the App. This is a huge irritation for students and instructors alike.

NafiulAlamNayem
Observer
Observer

Yes, I Appreciate the feature so much, and definitely it will be very helpful for students. Thank You

PratapReddy
Observer
Observer

Wow! Reminders is a great app feature for learners. It helps a lot in maintaining consistency and also to complete the enrolled Courses.. will include this in one of my Lectures in my ongoing Course which helps my students a lot.. Thanks a Ton. 👍😀

jmekhteyari
Observer
Observer

Please make it work with email in web version!

ScottBishop
Rookie
Rookie

I will never activate this feature because as a student I don't use it and the constant pop-ups are annoying. I can dismiss them, but every time I sign up for a new course, there's a new pop-up saying "Hey! I know you didn't want reminders for the previous 10 courses you signed up for, but what about THIS course, do you want a study reminder for this one?"

What an obnoxious "feature"...