It’s Social Media Month + a Coffee Chat Invitation!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Social Media Month + a Coffee Chat Invitation!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Instructor Community! 

Happy July! If you are new around here, you might not know that each month we kick off a new theme in the community and this month we are diving into all things social media! 

We’ll be hosting a social media coffee chat, discussions, and a webinar throughout the month to help you understand how you can use social media to build a personal brand and market your courses.

Our social media coffee chat will be held on Friday, July 15th at 9am PST/12pm EST! We invite you to join this informal networking session to meet other instructors and learn how they are using social media.

Register here for the virtual coffee chat. Space is limited.

In the meantime, leave your social media questions below so we can discuss them during the coffee chat!

Share your response below!

33 Comments
SoyMarketer
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Anybody using TikTok yet to promote their courses?

MichaelPog
Mentor Mentor
Mentor

@Bella when I click on the register button the date shows up as Jul 15, 2022 12:00 PM.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging this, MichaelPog! We will work on getting it fixed ASAP! 

Moustafa Ahmed
Researcher
Researcher

Last Month's session was really useful, I met a great experienced and an inexperienced instructor whom I enjoyed talking to and gained great advice from.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Dr.SwatiCha02
Observer
Observer

Looking forward to the session. Thank you

Soleil
Observer
Observer

What time is this for the UK please?

Melanie Gao
Observer
Observer

I'm brand new to the instructor community - looking forward to learning more on July 15!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

All fixed @MichaelPog, thank you once again. 🙂

-

We're so glad these sessions have been useful for you, @Moustafa Ahmed!

-

Welcome to the community @Dr.SwatiCha02 and @Melanie Gao! 👋

We're looking forward to meeting with all of you soon! 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Soleil, this event will be held at 5 PM UK time, we hope to see you there! 🙂

Cloudnaz06
Rookie
Rookie

Thanks Udemy for organizing such valuable sessions.

GovndJoshi333
Rookie
Rookie

Great, looking forward for it...

DR/Mohamed Gabr
Observer
Observer

I am Dr. Gabr
Specializes in teaching under wing ground operation staff subjects for ground service personnel at airports.
He holds a doctorate of business administration in the field of air transport economics management.
I am new to the Umdey community and I hope to work with you as I have experience and accreditation to teach online from the British Institute in the United Kingdom.

I receive the meeting link on 15 July

MonikaSingh
Observer
Observer

excited for this coffee chat.

i am from india and i am on udemy since 2019

looking forward for this meet

Looking forward to attending. I'm curious to know what strategies non-IT/non-computing courses use to get outreach. I know Udemy is hugely popular and successful with software/computing/IT courses, but I don't teach in that space.

Eric Mulwa
Researcher
Researcher

Hi everyone, 

I'm new here and look forward to this meeting.

What's this time for Kenya please?

SushamaChan212
Observer
Observer

Time in India please

Jay360
Rookie
Rookie

I'm a new Instructor, how can I use Linkedin to promote courses

Anyone an art teacher? If so, how in the world do you get people to purchase your classes lol. I have noticed a lot of people focus on business stuff and coding on Udemy or is that just me?

MehmoodRehm942
Observer
Observer

Hi, its my first time to attend the upcoming meetup, very excited to meet and share / learn 🙂

NinaNwaobil293
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Hi Bella, 

I have registered for the Coffee chat. I hope to see you there.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello and welcome @Cloudnaz06@GovndJoshi333@DR/Mohamed Gabr, and @MonikaSingh! Looking forward to seeing you in the coffee chat! 😊

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great questions @Harvey Zeytuntsyan@Jay360! Thank you for asking them. We hope to be able to talk about this in the coffee chat this friday, make sure to join to share your experiences and learn from your fellow instructors! 😊

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Carly's Colorful Corner, I hope you're doing great! This is a very good question. I'm positive that you will get answers from experienced instructors who are also teaching niche topics in the coffee chat, but feel free to also post this in the Published Instructor Club so others can see it here in the community. 🙂

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Eric Mulwa, this meeting will be happening at 7 PM in Kenya (EAT – East Africa Time).

Hi @SushamaChan212, it will be at 9:30 PM in India (IST – India Standard Time).

We hope you can join us if it's not too late! 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MehmoodRehm942 and @NinaNwaobil293. Yay! We're excited to speak to you soon! 🤩

NinaNwaobil293
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Thank you Bella!

Eric Mulwa
Researcher
Researcher

Thank you, @Bella , I'm all in!

I can't wait virtually meet and learn from everyone in this new family!

Blessed day everyone!

Hello, please am just new in this community and preparing to learn more on the 15th july 2022.

NoeCordera
Observer
Observer

Hola @Bella!! Soy de argentina y no me quedo claro el horario, y por otra parte en que idioma sera? Gracias!! 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

¡Hola @NoeCordera! Este evento se llevará a cabo a la 1 PM hora de Argentina, y el idioma será el inglés, pero también tendremos otra charla de café sólo para la comunidad en español más adelante en el mes, ¡puedes registrarte aquí! 🙂

SushamaChan212
Observer
Observer

Hallo

I would like to know whether you will send a link to attend the coffee session on my mail address.

Secondly, I am curious to know whether a course instructor can conduct interactive session on zoom platform as there are some topics for which interaction will be more convenient than only videos.

Nizamuddin
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

I registered but due to some family responsibilities couldn't join. Would we get a video for this chat event?

Appollonia.Sola
Researcher
Researcher

So sorry I missed this yesterday I had to work.  Hopefully I can attend the next one.