cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your June goals?

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy June, Udemy Instructors! It’s a new month which means it’s time for new goals!

Share your June goals below!

6 Comments
YogeshSharm972
Observer
Observer

Hi Bella, 

I am new to Udemy, my program is listed in Business, but I cant see Udemy for business revenue for May

Can you help me here?

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @YogeshSharm972, and welcome to our community!

The instructor revenue from the Udemy for Business program is added to the revenue report differently than other purchases. Udemy for Business revenue is added in the first week of the following month under the Udemy for Business tab on your revenue report. For example, your Udemy for Business revenue for the month of May would appear in your May revenue report during the first week of June. If you're still not seeing the earnings appearing in your revenue report, please reach out to our team at instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can look into this for you.

For detailed information on how instructors are paid for their inclusion in the Udemy for Business Collection check this support article.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

manishpaulsimon
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Record and release a new course 🙂
Hope I get it done! 

Waqasilyas8989
Observer
Observer

Great opportunity to conduct this packeges...

Anonymous
Not applicable

EDIT: Nevermind. No sense commenting and won't let me delete the comment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

With Udemy's new sales policies my Italian market has collapsed so I will take away automatic offers and remove at least half of the catalog by holding only the best courses. I'm very disappointed