cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site maintenance tomorrow, August 6

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone! Udemy will be going through site maintenance tomorrow, August 6 from 6-9 am Pacific Time. The website (Udemy.com) and all related sites will be down or running slowly during this time, so we recommend holding off on publishing any new courses or making edits during this time.

The site maintenance is necessary to ensure long-term stability and optimal performance of the site. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we want you to know so you can plan ahead.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team.

25 Comments
SeanFowler063
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

is there any payment delays expected as a result of site maintenance ?

DrPhil_
Researcher
Researcher

@SeanFowler063 Looks like there may be... I haven't received payment, yet. 

SeanFowler063
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Same here

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update: Site maintenance complete 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SeanFowler063 and @DrPhil_ I'm checking this with my team and will get back with more information as soon as possible!

SeanFowler063
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Thank you Bella just need an update

EveWilliams
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

I have a big bill to pay and a payment delay is not good!

SeanFowler063
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

same boat

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@Bella Can you give us an update on the computer maintenance? Sales are not updating. So far I have one sale today that was recorded in the early hours of the morning. Nothing since. That is not possible given what is normal buying behavior. 

It may be that payment is delayed, but that doesn't bother me. It will come. 

SeanFowler063
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Annnnd I Just got payed, Thank you,  I hope Eve and Drphil are there as well. 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I heard back from my team about this and it appears that payouts delay are expected due to the site maintenance - we apologize for this inconvenience. Please rest assured they will still be sent out today. 

Hi @LawrenceMMiller, I also checked with our IT team about the sales update and I'll make sure to reach back out once I have more information! Thanks for your patience.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

SeanFowler063
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Thank you Bella

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Just a thought: maybe it would be a good idea to do site maintenance on any other day of the month than on the day when payouts are due. 

SekhmetReiki
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Hello,

I need your assistance please as I did not receive the monthly payment and still can’t access my account even though the Maintenance ended.

Thank you 

20DFCA3A-9EB6-40E5-A25B-620363898341.png

80CDB413-A1B8-4C60-98F1-0BF188678D05.png

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SekhmetReiki, I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your account. The maintenance is over and the site is completely back up now, could you reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com showing these screenshots so they can take a closer look at this for you? The team is best equipped to troubleshoot it.

As for your monthly payment, as informed earlier, delays are expected but you should still receive it today. We appreciate your patience as our team works to ensure our instructors' payouts are complete as soon as possible.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

SekhmetReiki
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Thanks, will do 

AbdulBari
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Hello @Bella ,

I have not yet received my payments. Is there a delay or i should contact.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AbdulBari You can send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com so the team can provide you more details about your payment status.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

RajaBiswas
Researcher
Researcher

Hi @Bella , 

Unfortunately, I haven't received my Payment after the Site Maintenance yet..

I have already contacted the instructor support team. 

Please look into it.

Thanks

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RajaBiswas, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I see you contacted the right team, so now you just need to wait for them to get back to you with the next steps. Moderators don't have access to the necessary tools to assist you here in the community, but our Instructor Support team will continue to help you via email so you can receive your payment ASAP. Thank you for your continued patience.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

ibrahimcaner88
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Hello,

I cant open my instructor screen anymore. Today i tried to fix some problems about one of my course.I sent to the udemy teams to check it.But now i look at my screeen, it doesnt work.It says there is a problem.Its general problem for everyone?Or am i banned? How can i understand this?

I worry so much...Cos i create 10 courses since today :((((

SeanFowler063
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Bella are we expecting another Site Maintenance next month and if so is it going to be on payday? 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ibrahimcaner88, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your instructor page. I can see that you contacted our team at instructorsupport@udemy.com and they already replied. If you continue to have problems, don't hesitate to let them know so they can further investigate.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SeanFowler063, we do not expect to have another site maintenance next month, but we will surely let our community know if that changes.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Zulakha Arif  Our minimum for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community