Tell us your stories in our next virtual coffee chat!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell us your stories in our next virtual coffee chat!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Instructors! 

We’re so excited to be chatting with you about something that should be fun, Instructor Stories! As you go through your instructor journey, there are going to be events or happenings that will be a great learning experience! We’d love to give you the opportunity to share your stories and network with your fellow instructors during this upcoming Virtual Coffee Chat on Friday, November 4th at 10:00am PT!

What is a virtual coffee chat? 

The community virtual coffee chats are hour-long informal networking sessions held via Zoom. During these sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to network with and get to know other Udemy instructors worldwide.

How does it work?

November’s theme is instructor stories, so for the first 30 minutes, we will discuss various questions about scenarios you may have encountered as an instructor. Then we will open the floor for some questions about your experiences!

How do I sign up?

Glad you asked! You can sign up right here.

We look forward to seeing you on Friday, November 4th at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET!

*We understand that this time may not be ideal for all time zones, however, we will change the times of the coffee chat each month to accommodate different locations.

12 Comments
SandeepKumar
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

@Bella, the date and time in bold at the end of the post need to be corrected to 4th Nov.

Ksel
Observer
Observer

We look forward to seeing you on Friday, September 2nd at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET!

@Bella This is November 4th right?

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging it @Ksel and @SandeepKumar, the error is now fixed! 😊

SamuelLenk
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Saved the date & loking forward to it 😁

MayaHayat503
Rookie
Rookie

hi guys how are you

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MayaHayat503 doing great and you? Looking forward to seeing you on our next coffee chat. 😊

Is that the way the Trust and Safety team is dealing with offensive student reviews???
I am spending the day long just to tell me how to stop that student from spamming me as per the following: 

Angela C.

Rating: 1.0 out of 5
I can't understand the tutor. Really disappointing course. I expected some good quality delivery. Why can this not be checked before selling the course? AM Learning (Instructor) Because there is an option called refund and there is a preview for the course before buying. if you do not understand the platform, you wont understand the course as well 🙂 thank you for your message AM learning strctor. you seem to be very offended by the fact that I was honest about the course Do you know how to receive feedback positively? you asked me to go back to I am from and to do a refund.... wow! very professional I would not expect this from an instructor. I am sorry, but the accent of the person in the video is very strong, which is not a reason to be rude to students. I have never been rude to you. I understand the platform very well, I just don't understand you. 🙂

????

Maram_Shtaya
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Great efforts!!!!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AhmedMagdyMohamed I'm so sorry to hear that you received a negative review.

We always recommend flagging a review that you feel undermines the integrity of the review system so that our policy team can take a closer look, but ultimately, the review will only be taken down if the team determines that there was a violation of our policies. Read more about the types of reviews our policy team will remove here.

We're sorry that we're unable to assist you further here, but please feel free to contact policy@udemy.com anytime if you need more information. The team will be happy to answer any questions!

Thanks for your understanding!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Alam Mir
Rookie
Rookie

Looking forward to the exciting session. Being a newly joined, I hope, I will have a tremendous interacting learning session.

NinaNwaobil293
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

I just registered and I am looking forward to attend the Coffee hour chat.

Hi friends