Thursday Giveaway - What milestone are you most proud of?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thursday Giveaway - What milestone are you most proud of?

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Instructor Community! We are excited to be celebrating YOU, our dedicated Udemy Instructors and hope that you have been enjoying the giveaways this week!

Each day this week we are giving away “I Teach with Udemy” t-shirts to the first 10 instructors who answer a daily prompt. The daily prompt will be posted at an undisclosed time each day and the first 10 instructors who respond will get a t-shirt (unless you've already gotten one -- then it'll go to the next person who hasn't)

Today’s prompt is: What milestone are you most proud of?

*Limit one per person

53 Comments
K_Rajmani
Observer
Observer

For developing wonderful courses and publishing awesome books .

and learners love it thanks!!.

Marius Worch
Researcher
Researcher

The milestone i am the most proud of is reaching the first $1000 in Oktober 2020!! That was an awesome feeling paying all bills for the month just with Udemy. Thanks a lot!

IlkinCavadovpan
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Im here, im online today 9hourss+++)))

Im only say, Hello community im first)

AbdELRahman541
Observer
Observer

my first course on udemy as it opened my eyes on new way of teaching 

IlkinCavadovpan
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

My milestone only 100$ for now) udemy give me for instructors great chance.

serchagoyavilla
Observer
Observer

My milestone in Udemy is having the courage to begin my first course. Im very excited!!!

NataliaS
Researcher
Researcher

142 students for the first 2 days on my first course here!

princepatni
Researcher
Researcher

Achieving the 50k students milestone ! I still have that screengrab and I am proud of it !!

PaulNene01
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

When I reached $1000 in revenue😊

RoseNene556
Observer
Observer

when I reach many students and publish another course! 

ScottDuffy
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I set a goal orignally to teach 1 million students in my lifetime. I have already passed 600,000 and aim to hit my lifetime goal in the next two years.

KuldeepShar285
Researcher
Researcher

i am proud of my first 1000$ mark.  i achieved it without any Marketing plan. i am proud of it and thanks to udemy for this 

KylePew
Community Champion

OneMillionStudents-01.png

Still hard to believe

LizBrownUX
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

My revenue milestone, plus my high course rating, and total number of students. All wonderful milestones 🙂

debra1111
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

One thousand students in one course.

Just getting published is something we should all be proud of. 

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion

Crossed 100,000 total students (unique and repeat).. Wooohooo

DanieldelRío442
Observer
Observer

I am most proud of my first 50 students!

Alexia
Mentor Mentor
Mentor

Having a course on Udemy for Business!

DeshanK
Researcher
Researcher

When I reached USD $1,000 in revenue

MAShivakuma417
Observer
Observer

When I reach first 100 students

Mubeen
Observer
Observer

It was happen "when I reached 5000$ + Earning in the short time"

Kain_Ramsay
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

In 2014, I sold my first course and generated $3 in revenue - I saw the opportunity to scale that up to $3,000,000 and beyond. In March this year, I crossed that milestone … and have built an internationally respected training academy through the process. Many thanks Udemy!

ismailkhuz16
Observer
Observer

I sold my 1st course 2019 and received $6.25  in my account  start working and create  more course my milestone  $100000 in year. thank you very much for give us great opportunity to teach online I teach trained still 87,706 students  in 189 countries .

thank you very much for give us great opportunity and  I hope I will soon achieve my  milestone of $100000.

SEAbhishek
Observer
Observer

Whenever I see my course rating which is now 4+ and student's reviews and when I see the number of students enrollment which is in thousands, this milestone is very proud for me.

TechiWIZ
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

When I published first course and get first enrollment.

After than when achieve 1000 $ milestone

AmilaKalhar557
Observer
Observer

When I receive 5 star review each time from student 😍.

NickMaddinson
Researcher
Researcher

The one milestone that makes me proud is that I am a proud UDEMY INSTRUCTOR who rode on the wave of digital learning. The fact that I stated teaching on Udemy right at the start of lockdown 2020 and till now, I have 1500+ students who have used my course to gain expert knowledge, pass certifications and excel their career. I usually get 4-5 emails or DMs almost every week thanking me for the course that helped them get closed to their goals. In All, I thank Udemy for providing this amazing platform to teach the world regardless of geography and timezone. I made more than 5000 USD in 18 months and plan to take up new courses pretty soon and my free time out of the regular job was worth spent. Udemy makes the world so connected and better with integrated learning

GaneshPadal341
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

6000 + Students from 120 Countries made me proud

SkillGems
Researcher
Researcher

I am just completed one year in Udemy teaching.I am working as Asst.professor. In india the salaries are  low and seriously effected in COVID situations,during that period I have seen this opportunity of online teaching ,In my first course I learned allot from the mistakes and how to improve the quality of course.Now I published 6 courses in engineering stream and personality development areas.Now I am paying my some part of bills directly with Udemy.In my perspective Udemy I love your effort to give service to all of them.

ba0708
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Being able to work full time on Udemy. I don't, but I could.

sundarsingh0224
Observer
Observer

Really the real happiness and proud moment was on the first purchase and getting good comments from the very first student.

TameraDion
Community Champion

Seeing our students meet their goals and achieve their dreams. Knowing we were a tool to help them get a hard certification that then gave them a leg up in getting the career they wanted, at the pay scale they wanted-it is a total honor. We LOVE hearing student success stories, and we love helping students when they hit roadblocks in their goals as we want everyone to succeed.

Oh another note, I am incredibly proud of the other instructor friends we have met along the way. Watching them grow and succeed beyond all of our wildest dreams has been amazing. We have all come so far.

And lastly, I am so SO proud of UDEMY! Not only in growing your platform to make education accessible to anyone around the world, but guys, you just went PUBLIC. Seeing the company grow and change, all while listening to instructors has been amazing. I know to some of you it does not seem like they listen, but they do! They do try to implement instructor suggestions and work on the ideas that would help us create the best possible courses to give students the best possible experience. Now if only everything could be done for free or instantly. Maybe next year 😉

M Ahsan K
Researcher
Researcher

I am really proud that i have marked my first 9 student milestone within a month THANKYOU UDEMY

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello hello!

We'd like to take this time to congratulate each one of you on your amazing milestones. We are thrilled to see all you have achieved and couldn't be any prouder for being part of your journey. We're excited to watch you continue to succeed.  🙌

Bella_0-1636136532905.gif

The winners of Thursday's giveaway are: @Marius Worch@IlkinCavadovpan@AbdELRahman541@serchagoyavilla@NataliaS@princepatni@PaulNene01@RoseNene556@KuldeepShar285, and @LizBrownUX! You just need to fill out this form to claim your prize. 🎁

@K_Rajmani@ScottDuffy, and @KylePew already have their T-shirts guaranteed! 🤗

For anyone still wanting a T-shirt: see you at our last giveaway that can happen anytime today! 👀 😁

IlkinCavadovpan
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

@Bella  Wuhh, i now send my form) Thank you dear Bella.

princepatni
Researcher
Researcher

Thankyou so much Dear @Bella ! Sent the required details via the form - looking forward to get the T-Shirt, and flaunt it over Twitter !

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's our pleasure @IlkinCavadovpan!

Yay @princepatni, please tag us on your tweet when you receive your T-shirt! 😊

IlkinCavadovpan
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

@Bella  , I request forum, but i dont receive any email. Have a problem? 

NataliaS
Researcher
Researcher

@Bella , thanks a lot! Waiting to wear it in my next video lessons!  🙂

I have the same question, I filled the form but have not yet get any email. Is that ok?

KuldeepShar285
Researcher
Researcher

@Bella i filled the form but didn't got any replies till now, any issues or should i re fill the form 

GuilhermeMP
Community Champion

My first bestseller tag. I'm also proud of having 15 paid courses

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @IlkinCavadovpan, @NataliaS, and @KuldeepShar285, thank you for asking! We will be reaching out to all the winners via email today to organize the shipping. If you don't hear back from us until the end of the day, please let me know so I can help. 😊

shaolinkun@
Observer
Observer

humility!

shaolinkun@
Observer
Observer

Thank you so mutch! 🙏

LizBrownUX
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

T-Shirt Winners,

Don't forget to check your junk email folder - that's where I found the email to place the order for my free shirt (enter my shipping address) 🙂 

ShahrozRahman
Observer
Observer

Am proud of making courses on the topics that i know can change someones way of doing things, and it sure did, thanks to udemy i have more than 200 students as a new instructor.

Thanks a lot Udemy proud to be with you.

AxelRittershaus
Community Champion

Every new course is a new milestone for me.

Because for every course I add something new, improve the structure, materials, production quality, and so on.

This makes it harder and harder to look at older courses and pushes me towards re-recording and upgrading them. But that's the fun part: We are not stuck on a corporate job having to do what was done 100,000 before. 

A massive milestone was making the decision at Udemy Live, when I listened to the legends like @JasonDion or @PhilEbiner and how they were able to scale their course production with the help of other people.
I decided to establish a team. And now I have:

1 virtual assistant

1 post-production assistant

1 audio technician

1 color-grading expert for difficult lighting conditions (like when we recorded courses on safari)

1 post-production master

All of them work on a temporary basis - but they made it possible to achieve both produce more courses and increase the quality. 

Arunkumar2020
Observer
Observer

When I learned to teach online during pandemic felt that it was the milestone, feeling same now

Abhishek14
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Reached 1000 student milestone this month

NataliaS
Researcher
Researcher

@Bella is that ok, that I still have not any  confirmation email on my T-shirt order?