Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Invite: 2023 Planning Workshop!

RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Instructors!

We are so excited to host our LAST webinar in 2022! In this event, we will treat it as a workshop to help you plan your 2023 year as an instructor! To help out, we encourage you to download these assets before you join the webinar.

Please use this link to register. Space is limited to the first 500 participants.

We’d love for you to kick things off with a question for you! What are your goals for 2023 as an instructor? Share your comments below!

We recognize that in trying to accommodate the time zones this time might not be the ideal time frame for some of you, however, a replay of the workshop will be available in the community later in the week.

*Please note that this event is being held in English.* 

We look forward to connecting with you virtually on Tuesday, December 20th at 12:00pm, PT. Until then, please let us know if you have any follow-up questions.

16 Comments
Vipin Gupta
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Hi @RyanJaress

Thanks for providing useful resources (daily planner, future planning form etc). The most useful is "Enrollments and Earning Sheet".  It will give us very useful insights.

AbiyotAderi862
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

My plan in 2023 is to be top 10 Udemy best Instructor in all measurement.

Maram_Shtaya
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Great efforts!!!

peter_dalmaris
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Looking forward to the webinar 😀

KenWinton
Observer
Observer

Really looking forward to 2023 and therefore this webinar is really going to hit the spot!

Marwan_Sufyan
Observer
Observer

Wow, I expected this. I plan to upgrade my current course and have already planned multiple courses to publish in 2023. I have registered for the webinar and waiting for the exciting tips and guide.
With regards
Marwan Sufyan
Thank you

Muhammad_A
Observer
Observer

Really excited to be there!

VanessaVivi260
Researcher
Researcher

would have liked to join but very late in the evening in SA

but my goals for 2023:  to produce a new course and make the quality value better than my other courses.

Looking forward to some new tips to increase sales of my current course as well as on the new course I'm developing for 2023. Also looking for some fresh ideas to  market my course on other media platforms which link to UDEMY.

Thanks !

These webinars are much needed and welcoming.

BillyWigley
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Aloha kakahiaka!

See you all in a few hours - I love to plan.

Mindmaps is where I like to start.

💪😁🌴🤙

MelanieStevens183
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

My goal for 2023 is to have another course live, 2 if I can manage it! I’d like to create an Advanced Crystals course to follow my beginners one, and to start teaching either reiki or tarot reading (I can’t decide!!)  ️ 

Clare_Lynch
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Sadly, I couldn't make the webinar. Will a recording be posted here, @RyanJaress ?

SoyMarketer
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Where's the replay guys?

RoyDavis
Observer
Observer

There are a lot of reference errors in the attached spreadsheet. Can we get an updated version please? Also, +1 for the webinar replay if there is one. I couldn't make it. Thanks.

ref-errors.png

Drnalla
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

The assets (goal setting, future planner and daily planner) are very valuable (for a starter like me) @RyanJaress. Thanks for sharing!

Is there a recording of the webinar we can access by any chance?

Appreciate your support!

Best Wishes,

VN