Make an announcement from a mobile phone

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Make an announcement from a mobile phone

Hello everyone!

Doeas anybody know how to send a promotional announcement from a mobile phone?

i need to announce my new class and I cannot find a button for that.

I tried in communication (it’s the place where It is on chrome from a computer or laptop) but it’s not there on Chrome version of the website nor on the app.

any help please?

thanks

4 RESPUESTAS 4
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello @FrancescaDa735 !
You can write to instructorsupport@udemy.com for support and report your problem.
One way to solve it, is if you are from Google Chrome, you go to options (the 3 points on the top right) and choose the option "desktop site" and that way you simulate from the cell phone as if you were from a computer and there you can Find the option you are looking for to advertise.
Regards!

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

Hi @FrancescaDa735,

Currently, this is not possible in either view via mobile. Our tools are designed to work more optimally through a PC. 

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Thank you.

it would be great if you could consider that when people travel, they only count with a mobile phone to work.

It makes it impossible to promote my classes...

hope you can fix it soon.

thanks

AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

If it is useful, I show you how I do from my cell phone to be able to send an educational announcement.

Screenshot_20190520-144055_Chrome.jpg

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
Conversaciones
Debate diferentes estrategias y comparte tus experiencias sobre el marketing y la creación y la gestión de cursos con tus compañeros instructores.
Autores con más "Me gusta" dados