My students tell me they have left reviews but after days go by they never appear

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

My students tell me they have left reviews but after days go by they never appear

I know that there is a 48-hour review process for the feedback that students leave on their courses and I am assuming this time is increasing due to the current situation the world is facing. However, I just want to be sure that this is in fact what is going on or if there is a bug. I know of at least 2 students who left me feedback many days ago on one of my courses and it is not yet showing up. Thank you!

3 RESPUESTAS 3

Hey @s0natagrlUdemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. If you believe that the review was wrongly flagged as fake/spam, please email policy@udemy.com. While we can’t tell you exactly what we scan for, we can investigate to confirm everything is working correctly.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

I don't know how to give you this information since I cannot see the feedback I have received since that is the problem exactly. 2 students have told me today that they have left me reviews and they are nowhere to be found. Are they pending to be reviewed somewhere?

@Abbie  ha escrito:

Hey @s0natagrlUdemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. If you believe that the review was wrongly flagged as fake/spam, please email policy@udemy.com. While we can’t tell you exactly what we scan for, we can investigate to confirm everything is working correctly.

@s0natagrl, my guess is that something about the review was flagged by our spam filter. Our Trust & Safety team will have access to this information. Feel free to send them an email and just let them know what you told me here. They'll gladly take a closer look.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
Conversaciones
Debate diferentes estrategias y comparte tus experiencias sobre el marketing y la creación y la gestión de cursos con tus compañeros instructores.
Autores con más "Me gusta" dados