0 enrollments!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 enrollments!!!

Go to solution

Hi!

I'm new on Udemy: yesterday my first course about chinese mandarin was published, but I do not know how to yet first enrollments!!

Can you help me?

Thank you ❤️🙏

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

You're going to have to be very patient. It can take a long time for a new course to gain traction. Especially your very first course.

It also appears you have a very niche course which is presented in Itailan about Chinese Mandarin. You've limited yourself to Itailan speaking students interested in Chinese Mandarin. I suspect the demand for this is going to be somewhat minimal. 

You would probably greatly expand your potential audience by presenting this in english.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Ciao Caterina,

Congratulations on publishing your first course!!

I believe that a niche course is a very good thing. You can make a course in English, but there are lots of similar courses in English, so lots of competition. But in Italian, your course can be one of a very few, if not a unique one. 

Yes, it will take some time to get the first students. Don't give up!  Give it some time. 

Cheers,

Vlad.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Caterina福 Congratulations on publishing your course! You'll be able to find some tips on how to market your course here: 

https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Quick-tips-for-establishing-yourself-in-th...

https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

You're going to have to be very patient. It can take a long time for a new course to gain traction. Especially your very first course.

It also appears you have a very niche course which is presented in Itailan about Chinese Mandarin. You've limited yourself to Itailan speaking students interested in Chinese Mandarin. I suspect the demand for this is going to be somewhat minimal. 

You would probably greatly expand your potential audience by presenting this in english.

Go to solution

Ciao Caterina,

Congratulations on publishing your first course!!

I believe that a niche course is a very good thing. You can make a course in English, but there are lots of similar courses in English, so lots of competition. But in Italian, your course can be one of a very few, if not a unique one. 

Yes, it will take some time to get the first students. Don't give up!  Give it some time. 

Cheers,

Vlad.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors